We have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts to join one of London’s most ambitious and forward thinking Main Contractors. They specialise in delivering both design and build and traditional build schemes and ideally the Contracts Manager will have worked in a similar environment previously.
The successful applicant for this role will have the opportunity to work closely with the company MD. You will play a pivotal role in the companies growth and they will provide a clear and concise progression plan.
- Arrange all site set up at the start of a project, ensuring it complies with all CDM Regulations
- Placing orders with sub-contractors
- Producing and managing RFI and procurement schedules
- Work with the site manager, carry out site visits to ensure works are progressing on programme and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets and project accounts
- Ensuring a high H&S record is maintained on site
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are accurate
- Work with the H&S department to complete O&M manuals
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Attend internal meetings
- Enquire into, research and observe project elements carried out in other departments
- Implementation of coaching and training received
- Any other reasonable duties requested from your line manager where required
- Minimum 10 years’ anagement experience
- MUST have managed 3+ projects simultaneously across the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience with both new builds and refurbishments
- Excellent IT skills, preferably Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A practical, logical and methodical approach to thinking and problem solving.
- Trade background or degree qualification
- Experience running multiple contracts with values of £3million +