Build Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Sales/Business Development Manager to play a vital role in the continued success of a specialist Fit Out and Refurbishment Contractor. This client have been operating for over 20 years and their success has been built on their fantastic reputation and regular repeat business.
They are seeking a Business Development Manager who is sales focused. It is essential that all applicants have proven experience and contacts within the construction industry. Applicants with Fit Out/Refurbishment sector experience will be preferred.
The successful candidate will be a focused and dedicated sales professional that can lead from the front and develop long term relationships. The role will suit a personable, client facing Business Development Manager that is keen to join fellow forward thinking and ambitious colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Creating plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Preparing financial projections
- Producing reports for management